A part of the Quadient Group facilitates parcel management.
We are the only global operator present from end to end of the logistics chain: from preparation, through to dispatch and delivery. The Automated Packaging Solutions product line (APS) develops innovative packing equipment for logistics and e-commerce. Its revolutionary CVP-Impack and CVP-Everest continuous packing systems customizes each parcel to the three-dimensional shape and volume of its content, avoiding the need to use filling material and reducing parcel bulk by as much as 50% compared with standard packages.
In order to further grow the business, we are looking for a: International Sales Manager Germany (fulltime)
Entrepreneurial and successful Sales Manager of high end warehouse equipment
You are part of the European Sales team and will have the sales role in meetings and presentations. You will report to the Sales and Operations Director APS EU based in Drachten, the Netherlands.
You’ll develop our market position in Germany (region Nordrhein-Westfalen) by achieving growth and hitting sales targets. You build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions. You have extensive knowledge in material handling solutions and know your way in the supply chain industry.
- Drive revenue opportunities based on providing customers with an integrated solution with our product portfolio and supported by the European Sales team.
- Establish contact with new customers to identify business opportunities.
- Develop relationships with key company personnel to include Supply Chain, Trade Relations / Trade Markets and leadership personnel at C- level.
- Present business agreements to key decision makers to review business terms and conditions, verify customer understanding, and confirm customer expectations.
- Negotiate customer contracts, issues and gaps, and sign new contracts
- Proactively engage with new prospects to drive revenue growth and product strategies.
- Act on referrals and leads from existing accounts to determine viability of potential accounts.
- Work area will be Germany
We are looking for a pro-active and self-driven colleague with the right balance in personal and content skills and who has the ability to synchronize with other cultures.
- 5-8 years of experience and network in Logistics/Supply Chain Solutions
- Minimum Bachelor degree/Master’s degree (Technical Business Administration or Logistical Management);
- High end C-level technical sales experience is a must Analytical skills to structure and solve logistics problems for packing automation Willingness to travel for around 50% of your time (in Germany)
- Located Nordrhein Westfalen area
- German and English language.
You will work in an international company, with colleagues that have a relentless drive to help companies to improve their performance by offering intelligent and situation-specific solutions. And with all the knowledge, equipment, systems and services that are critical for their success. We will offer you a competitive salary, a targeted bonus and a healthy work environment. If you want to be part of a highly motivated, energetic team that is changing the packing automation industry, please send in your motivation letter and resume to email@example.com. More information on www.packagingbyquadient.com.
If you want to be part of a highly motivated, energetic team that is changing the packing automation industry, please send in your motivation letter and resume.